find your polling location


Since I am running as a write-in candidate my name will not appear on the ballot.

To vote for me:Under the category "Town Councilors-at-Large" identify the space below the candidates names that is designated as a write-in space. This space allows you to physically write in my name.

Write in "Mike Mandel, 124 Maplewood Street".

If I have provided you with a set of stickers you can alternaitvely affix the sticker with my name and address on the ballot in the area for write-ins. We will also distribute stickers in front of the polling stations.

Remember that the best strategy is to: